Boyle Counseling & Consulting LLC
722 Water St.
CYNTHIA R. BOYLE, M.A., L.M.H.C., N.C.C.
Executive Director: Boyle Counseling & Consulting LLC
Our Mission Statement:
Boyle Counseling & Consulting LLC is dedicated to providing ethical and professional counseling, training, program development, and consultation services. We seek to partner with our clients to positively impact their lives by identifying their unique needs and strengths and to utilize these partnerships to empower individuals, families, and communities.
Please contact us and find out how the staff at Boyle Counseling & Consulting LLC can best serve you.
|TEL: 319-610-4179||>>Email Cindy||>>Learn more about Cindy|
- Mental Health Screenings (Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Alcohol/Drug Abuse)
- Mental Health Counseling (Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups)
- Parenting Training (Individual and Group Workshops Available)
- Animal Assisted Therapy
- Play Therapy
- “Nanny 911” Services
- Free Community Support Groups (Autism, Grandfamilies)
- Social Skills Development Groups for Children, Adolescents, and Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- Anger Management Training
||>>Frequently Asked Questions
||>>Read the Blog
We appreciate you visiting us online and encourage you to explore the site using the links on the left to learn more about how we can help you. Most of all, we look forward to speaking with you personally. Please email or call with any specific questions or concerns. >>Contact Us